Thank you for joining our Affiliate program!
The following terms and conditions apply to individuals who are accessing or using the Program both as a merchant (“we” or “merchant”) and an affiliate (“you” or “affiliate”) who refers customers to use product or service from the merchant.
By participating in the Program, Affiliate agrees to use the Program in the manner specified in, and are bound by, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety you are not authorized to register as an Affiliate or participate in the Program in any manner.
1. Approve or Reject the Registration. We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Registration at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Registration.
2. No spam. You agree that you will never promote Metaphysical Anatomy workshops/events/courses via email to anyone who hasn’t directly and expressly opted in for your emails.
3. Sales Page and Advertising. We will provide a unique URL link for you. You will get the commission if the customers purchase the course through your URL link.
The affiliate may also advertise their unique URL link on online channels such as Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms.
4. Commissions and payment. You will receive a commission in the amount of either 10% or 20% of the total sale proceeds on each sale associated with your URL link.
Example: Level 1 MAT Live in Bali – 20% of $210 is $42
Your earnings will be sent to you within 30 calendar days of the last day of the event/workshop/course where the applicable sales were made. For example, your commissions for all sales made for the Level 1 event conducted on June 14-16 are payable to you by July 16 at the latest. This period allows for all payments to clear and all credit card chargebacks and refunds to be processed. All commissions will be paid to you using the PayPal account you added to Thrivecart.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives merchants the right to review each and every referral order. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
5. Marketing tool. We may share promotion media such as banners, logos, marketing images, or specific collection promotions to you through your email.
6. Removal from Referral Program. If an affiliate wishes to be removed from the affiliate program, they can do so by contacting: email@example.com
7. Laws, Rules and Regulations. You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in promoting Metaphysical Anatomy events and workshops. You also must comply with all rules, regulations, and policies of which we have made you aware, either here, or in any area of our Website. When registering for our affiliate program, you will expressly confirm your review and consent to these terms.
Please click the above button if you agree to the terms and conditions and you will be asked to electronically sign our Affiliate Agreement