6 June 2021
Space is Limited!
Online Training LIVE with Evette Rose
12 PM – 6 PM GMT+8 / Bali time
Timezone converter: Click Here
This journey is going to be insightful, powerful, and, most importantly, transformational.
Together we will go through different topics and concepts that all form part of our self-love journey.
We will explore and heal blocks behind, define it more clearly together, bring balance where there is a lack of balance in your life, and heal from the inside out.
Self-love is defined as having an awareness of your wellbeing and happiness.
But this definition for me is too short and cuts out so many essential factors that need to be kept in mind when you explore such a deep topic, especially when you start a self-love healing journey.
Awareness of your inner world is critical if you want to change your outer world.
Because your inner world is what is continually shown to you in your relationship dynamics and how unhealthy your relationship with yourself sometimes can be.
How do you stop old negative emotions of yourself recycle themselves?
What do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror?
You might notice that you feel the absence of love, affection, and fear of communication.
What you are feeling are old wounds from your past when your need for comfort and love was not met adequately, and that inadequacy that it left you with is now reflecting in you toward yourself.
You are feeling how you reacted and how someone else’s inadequate or abusive reaction toward you became part of your relationship with yourself.
If you don’t have an awareness of your worth and value, how can you act in ways that demonstrate self-respect?
– Establish what your definition of self-love is and let go of opinions and projections from others
– Learn the art of self-acceptance
– How to have self-compassion
– Resolve barriers that you formed around you and your relationship with yourself
– Resolve negative patterns in terms of how you treat yourself
– Increase your level of worthiness
– Call your power back from past relationships where you were mistreated
– Learn to recognize when you are not investing enough in your life relationship with yourself
– Establish ways and routines that will reinforce a loving relationship with yourself
How do you stop old negative emotions of yourself recycling themselves?
Self-love and self-compassion are often mistaken for weakness, but we are here to tell you that it is your greatest strength in life.
Important: Payments are not refundable after 3 days of payment.
You commit to have FUN, heal, and learn new tools
that will improve your quality of life!