Level 2 M.A.T Certification Program Orientation
Welcome to the Practitioners’ Certification Program!
Learn more about the program, its framework, requirements to become a certified practitioner, etc.
About the Program
The Certification Program is for Level 2 Metaphysical Anatomy Students who would like to enhance their skills and become more proficient Practitioners. This program is made to be more knowledgeable, exciting, flexible, interactive, and effective. The program will allow students to enhance their skills anywhere, anytime and within a reasonably flexible schedule. After completing the program, the student will receive a Certification Program certificate (Level 2 MAT Certified Practitioner) from Metaphysical Anatomy signed by Evette Rose.
The certification program is divided into two parts, the Knowledge and Practice section. Both should be completed concurrently and within the 6-month certification period. The knowledge section of the Certification Program will include Level 2 refresher online courses, webinars, videos, and any learning material that can be added later. The cases need to be done within the time frame.
The Knowledge Part of the Certification Program will consist of the following:
- Qualified: Must be done and completed MAT Level 1 Certification Program.
- Study: Attend and understand the Level 2 Teachings and Technique.
- Nourishment: Complete the Level 2 refresher course online (this self-paced course is inside matmembers.com)
- Attend at least 1 Level 2 course as an assistant to their teacher or mentor (at least during the last 2 hours of days 3, 4 and 5 during practice sessions /swaps)
- Strengthen: Gain and strengthen knowledge by watching and understanding Level 1 Webinar replays.
- Ethics: Understand & Practice Ethics & MAT Code of Conduct.
- Test: Testing your expertise by taking the Certification Exam (it’s a 10-item test that is inside matmembers.com)
The Practical section of the certification program involves developing individual Practicing healing abilities and includes submission of 12 successfully healed cases using the Metaphysical Anatomy Technique only.
- 3 simple Physical Healing cases
- 2 severe or chronic Physical Illness
- 5 Emotional Healing cases.
- 2 Womb Healing
***All cases must be reviewed and approved by your mentor.
To complete the program, candidates must meet the following requirements within six months of their application:
- Successful completion of all Knowledge Parts.
- Assisting in at least 1 MAT Level 2 Course
- Completion of 12 healing cases. All cases must be reviewed and approved by your mentor /teacher.
- Completion and passing of the examination
- Submission of a portfolio that includes a completed Clients Session Sheet and mentor-approved 12 healing cases (in pdf format)
***If the applicants failed to meet the requirement, they can re-apply for the program again in one month.
Points to Consider
Here are some points to be Considered During your Course of Certification:
- You can’t apply for Level 2 Certification Program & Level 1 Certification Program at the same time, you must finish the Level 1 Certification Program first before Applying for the Level 2 Certification Program.
- Attending & Studying MAT Level 2 course has nothing to do with your Level 1 Certification Program, you can study level 2 even before finishing your level 1 Certification.
- You are allowed to finish your Level 1 certification first and will be exempted from the six-month application period for Level 2.
- Sessions with MAT Students or during healing Swaps can be included in cases.
- Sessions with Family members can also be used for the certification program.
- Non-English speakers who are not able to take the prerecorded online refresher course can join live or live online Level 2 course with their teacher/mentor as an alternative.
- For Assisting in live and live online courses: If your Level 2 teacher is no longer teaching or doesn’t have courses during your certification program, you can assist another teacher. Please make sure to inform your mentor so they can endorse you properly.
- Meet your Mentor at least once a month to monitor your progress and help you in answering your Questions.
- Attending Webinars Hosted by Evette Rose will enhance and improve your knowledge.
- Attending Regular Healing Swaps Hosted by MAT or your Teacher will improve your skills.
- Mentor Must be MAT Level 2 Teacher.
The Mentoring Program offers extra support from the mentors/teachers to their students who want to become Certified Practitioners, to provide guidance and encouragement, and to develop MAT proficiency and competency.
- You will be assigned to your Level 2 MAT teacher to be your mentor for the program (or another Level 2 MAT teacher if your teacher is not available).
- You will need to contact your mentor within one week of receiving your program application approval and meet for guidance and schedule.
- You and your mentor will set up a meeting schedule together with the Mentee group for the duration of the program. Your mentor will provide support and guidance as you complete your knowledge & healing cases. You are expected to have at least one face-to-face meeting (in-person, Skype, Zoom, etc.) with your mentor.
- Being a mentor and a mentee will require diligence. There is a compelling need to commit to regular meetings (and actually meet), outline progress, and learn to operate a new relationship with imperturbability.
Policies and Procedures
Dismissal from the program: Candidates must be actively engaged in making progress towards their certification and meeting program progress & requirements. Failure to achieve progress will lead to a performance review, which may result in dismissal from the program.
Drop out from Program: Candidates who wish to drop out from the MAT Certification Practitioners program officially must submit a formal letter to their mentor and firstname.lastname@example.org. The candidate will not be eligible for any refund.
Request for Extensions: The program ends six months from the date the application is approved. No extensions will be granted unless explained serious circumstances & upon Mentor approval & final approval of MAT Admin.